Argentine Wood Fire & Charcoal Grill
✓ Need Help? Contact us: email@example.com
✓ Ask about exclusive discounts
Literally something unique. The design of our BBQ02SI Argentine firewood & charcoal grill also known as Santa Maria Style is something that will take your outdoor grilling to the next level.
- Secondary grate
- Clamp grill
- Warming Rack
- Shovel & coal rake
- S shape meat hooks (16pcs)
This Argentine wood & charcoal grill has 6 different grilling surfaces so you can show your grilling skills but also to inspire your creativity. If you really want to be a master grill and differentiate yourself from the rest, this is the product. You can place the charcoal grill on your backyard and enjoy a true Argentine firewood & charcoal grill with many added features. It includes a main grate, 2 swivel secondary grate and griddle a warming rack, a height adjustable grilling basket or ASADOR and 16 S shape meat hooks. All made of 304 stainless steel.
Firebricks on the bottom to capture more heat and extend the life of the product. Height adjustable grates to manage temperature. A quite large prep table on the side, a bottle opener and all SS304 shovel and coal rake. 1 year limited warranty.
Truly something you have not seen before.
* Patent Pending
- 1,700 sq. in. of TOTAL grilling area
- Height adjustment system to regulate grilling temperature
- Round grates for optimal grilling and easy clean up
- Firebox gaucho style brasero lights up charcoal or firewood quicker
- Firebrick bottom, minimizes heat transmission to outside panel and distributes heat evenly.
- Water drain system avoids bottom water accumulation
- Side table attached for extra cooking space
- Bottle opener
|Main grilling area Sq. in.||612 (36'' x 17.5" frame)|
|Secondary grilling area Sq. in.||1088
|TOTAL grilling area Sq. in.||1,700|
|Main body material||Steel|
|Dimensions in.||109H x 61W x 41D|
|Main grate material||Stainless steel 304|
|Secondary grate material||Stainless steel 304|
|Griddle material||Stainless steel 304|
|Max. grate elevation in.||12|
|Min. grate elevation in.||1.5