Summit 18" Built-In All-Freezer, ADA Compliant SCFF1842CSSADA
✓ Need Help? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
✓ Ask about exclusive discounts
18" Built-In All-Freezer, ADA Compliant
SUMMIT brings true convenience to small kitchen spaces with the SCFF1842CSSADA, an 18" wide fully frost-free all-freezer designed for use under lower ADA compliant counters.
The 32" high SCFF1842CSSADA is front-breathing for built-in use under counters, but also features a fully finished cabinet to allow freestanding use. This model has stainless steel wrapped exterior. The reversible door includes a factory installed lock and professional handle.
Inside, the SCFF1842CSSADA is fully frost-free to minimize user maintenance, with slide-out chrome shelves that can be adjusted to accommodate a variety of items in the 2.7 cu.ft. interior. This unit includes a digital thermostat for easy and intuitive temperature control.
With a uniquely slim size and user-friendly features, the SCFF1842CSSADA is the ideal freezer for space-challenged spaces. This model meets UL-471 standards.
32" height to fit under lower ADA compliant counters
Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
Stainless steel exterior
Door and cabinet are fully wrapped in durable stainless steel for a professional look built to last
Factory installed lock
Keyed lock for a secure interior
Eliminates the need to manually defrost the interior
Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
Adjustable chrome shelves
Rearrange interior space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
User-reversible door swing allows for more flexibility in placing the unit
Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability
100% CFC Free
Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Height of Cabinet 31.38" (80 cm)
- Width 17.75" (45 cm)
- Depth 24.5" (62 cm)
- Depth with Handle 25.75" (65 cm)
- Depth with door at 90° 40.0" (102 cm)
- Capacity 2.7 cu.ft. (76 L)
- Defrost Type Frost-Free
- Door Stainless Steel
- Cabinet Stainless Steel
- US Electrical Safety ETL
- Canadian Electrical Safety ETL-C
- Energy Usage/Year 346.0kWh/year
- Amps 1.25
- Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight 90.0 lbs. (41 kg)
- Shipping Weight 93.0 lbs. (42 kg)
- Parts & Labor Warranty 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty 5 Years
- UPC 761101045863
- Door Swing RHD
- Reversible Yes
- Interior Height 23.5" (60 cm)
- Interior Width 12.75" (32 cm)
- Interior Depth 16.75" (43 cm)
- Shelf Type Chrome
- Shelf Qty 4
- Adjustable Shelves Yes
- Thermostat Type Digital
- Fan Type Interior and Exterior
- Refrigerant Type R600a
- Refrigerant Amount 1.25 oz.
- High Side PSI 150.0
- Low Side PSI 50.0
- Level Legs 4
- Compressor Step Height 4.5" (11 cm)
- Compressor Step Width 12.75" (32 cm)
- Compressor Step Depth 4.5" (11 cm)
- Latch for door LHD - Left hand door swing
- Extra key SSK
- DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Note: Nickel is a component of stainless steel.