Argentine Wood Fire & Charcoal Grill all Stainless Steel
✓ Need Help? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
✓ Ask about exclusive discounts
Our famous Beast but on steroids. Tons of different grilling surfaces, accessories but most importantly entirely made of 304 stainless steel.
- Swivel griddle
- Swivel secondary grate
- Clamp grill
- Shovel & coal rake
- S shape meat hooks (16pcs)
We call it "The Silver Bullet". This Argentine wood & charcoal grill has 6 different grilling surfaces so you can show your grilling skills but also to inspire your creativity. If you really want to be a master grill and differentiate yourself from the rest, this is the product. You can place the charcoal grill on your backyard and enjoy a true Argentine firewood & charcoal grill with many added features. It includes a main grate, 2 swivel secondary grate and griddle a warming rack, a height adjustable grilling basket or ASADOR and 16 S shape meat hooks. The entire grill is made of SS304.
Firebricks on the bottom to capture more heat and extend the life of the product. Height adjustable grates to manage temperature. A quite large prep table on the side, a bottle opener and all SS304 shovel and coal rake.
Truly something you have not seen before.
* Patent Pending
- 1,700 sq. in. of TOTAL grilling area
- Height adjustment system to regulate grilling temperature
- Round grates for optimal grilling and easy clean up
- Firebox gaucho style brasero lights up charcoal or firewood quicker
- Firebrick bottom, minimizes heat transmission to outside panel and distributes heat evenly.
- Water drain system avoids bottom water accumulation
- Side table attached for extra cooking space
- Bottle opener
|Main grilling area Sq. in.||612 (36'' x 17.5" frame)|
|Secondary grilling area Sq. in.||1088
|TOTAL grilling area Sq. in.||1,700|
|Main body material||Stainless steel 304|
|Dimensions in.||109H x 61W x 41D|
|Main grate material||Stainless steel 304|
|Secondary grate material||Stainless steel 304|
|Griddle material||Stainless steel 304|
|Max. grate elevation in.||12|
|Min. grate elevation in.||1.5|